1. Mutabilis Rug Lush, wool-crewelwork hibiscuses shift hues across the floor, from saturated fuchsia, brown and burgundy to spectral grey. www.anthropologie.com
2. Silver Camel Tapered Glass Brass Lamp This sleek table lamp by Arteriors looks chic with a silver and camel tapered glass base. Brown leopard print lines the lamp’s shade, bringing a spot of glamour to the neutral accent piece. www.bedsidemanor.com.
3. Belle Meade Bijou Bar Cabinet Fashion meets function in the Bijou bar cabinet, making a luxurious statement with modern glamour. Belle Meade Signature defines this simple silhouette with rich borders around its sterling-finished drawer and door fronts. The cabinet opens to a fully lit bar. High Cotton Home, 704-335-1220.
4. Klismos Chair A classic form that remains timeless and iconic, this chair is generous in proportion and as comfortable as a dining chair. It is also ample enough to work into many settings as an occasional chair. www.phoebehoward.net.
5. Prisma Speaker System Prisma is a treat for your eyes and ears, designed to compliment modern PC, monitor styles and personal notebooks. Available in 9 colors, the uniquely shaped subwoofer with a glossy finish enhances any environment. Connect to a source or simply link to your iPod, iPhone or MP3 players for flexible, instant plug and play music. www.edifier.com.
6. Cameron Vase Z Gallerie makes use of the natural attributes of spectacular abalone shells to create this vase. The small shells are artfully applied to a composite base so that the beauty of the opalescent shells is visible. www.zgallerie.com.
7. Quentin Dining Table From the fine home furnishings brand Bernhardt, this dining table has a hand hammered stainless steel top with a solid Mindi wood base. The trestle-style stretcher in a sandblasted Driftwood finish gives it an edgy, unconventional style to match contemporary décor. www.thefurnitureconnector.com.